Sakura - Convertible Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality through Bown of London's top-handle shoulder bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magniﬁcent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.